Machine data is one of the most complex, fastest growing areas of Big Data. In addition, it is one of the most valuable areas, as machine data includes reliable records of user transactions, customer activity, sensor readings, computer behavior, security threats, fraudulent activities, and more.
- Log and machine data across systems and silos
- Powerful search, analysis and visualization functions for every user type
- Create transparency within local, cloud, and hybrid environments
- Scalability, security and availability
- Comprehensive overview of all systems, processes, incidents and trends
- Proactive notifications in real time for errors or anomalies